A well-rounded suit for your moderate water temperatures.
If you don't intend on surfing in frigid waters and you want a wetsuit that covers a wide range of water temperatures, go with the Billabong Men's 403 Solution SG5 CZ Wetsuit. This chest-entry suit features stretchy AX1 Airlite Superflex neoprene that moves with you when you paddle out.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer thanks to its advance cell structured foam
- 4/3mm construction offers comfort and warmth when you surf in a wide range of water temperatures and works best in 54-68°F
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place