Versatile, hooded wetsuit packed with performance features and flexibility.
If you mostly surf in water temps between 54-68°F and sparingly venture in the water beneath the lowest recommended temperature, you should seriously check out the Billabong Men's 403 Solution SG5 Hooded CZ Wetsuit. Designed to handle a wide variety of water temperatures and even colder water with the addition of booties and gloves, the 403 Solution SG5 delivers superior comfort, warmth, and flexibility.
- AX 1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 4/3mm insulation offers comfort and warmth in a wide variety of water temperatures and when used in conjunction with booties and gloves works well in colder temps
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Attached hood covers all the way up to your chin and down your forehead and includes a small brim that shields your eyes from spray and rain
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place