A cool- to cold-water suit that's easy to get in and out of.
If you've ever struggled with getting in and out of your wetsuit, check out the Billabong Men's 543 Solution Gold CZ Hooded Wetsuit. This suit's unique BOA chest-zip entry system saves you minutes of fumbling and frustration. Plus, Billabong equipped this suit with Solar mesh chest and back panels to help retain your body's heat and provide wind resistance for improved comfort when you sit up on your board and wait for a set to roll in.
- ZG400 superstretch neoprene supplies unrestricted flexibility and super durability for long-term use
- 5/4/3mm construction offers comfort and warmth when you surf cool to cold waters: Pacific Northwest summer waters, East Coast spring or fall waters
- Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and retains heat
- Furnace lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat, keep you warm in cold temperatures, and provide wind resistance
- Internal and external sealed and double liquid taped seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Redesigned chest zipper uses a unique BOA entry system that allows the zipper to disconnect to maximize the opening area for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Attached hood covers all the way up to your chin and down your forehead and includes a small brim that shields your eyes from spray and rain
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Anti-Flush gaskets keep the suit sleeves and legs in place and prevent flushing issues