A hooded, cool- to cold-water wetsuit for ripping up spring and fall surf.
There's only one way to get better at surfing, and that's to practice. Equip yourself with the Billabong Men's 543 Solution SG5 CZ Hooded Wetsuit and enjoy clean, uncrowded waves during fall and spring surf sessions. Constructed with DryMax Furnace lining and Solar mesh chest and back panels, the 543 Solution offers incredible warmth and wicks water away from the body for superb comfort.
- AX 1 Airlite Superflex (neoprene) is exclusive to Billabong, is 15% lighter than previous Airlite material used in Billabong's SGX wetsuits, outstretches previous SGX neoprene by 12%, and is significantly warmer using advance cell structured foam
- 5/4/3mm construction offers comfort and warmth when you surf in Pacific Northwest summer waters or east coast spring or fall waters
- Drymax Furnace Lining features two-layer heat-retaining fabric with quick-dry technology that wicks water away from the body and drains it quickly while providing superb warmth around your chest, kidneys, and back
- Drymax lining also has built-in irrigation channels that enable the suit to dry wicked fast in between surf sessions so you don't pull on a wet suit hours later when you're ready to surf again
- Solar mesh chest and back panels help to retain the body's heat and keep you warm in cold temperatures
- Double welded internal and external seams seal out water for improved comfort
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for an easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing issues
- Attached hood covers all the way up to your chin and down your forehead and includes a small brim that shields your eyes from spray and rain
- Molded Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place