A prime-cut, cold-weather suit from Billabong's Solution line.
Winter in the northeast is brutal and cold, just like the surfing. In those conditions, it would be foolish to hit the water with anything less than the Billabong Men's 654 SOL SG5 C/ZP HD Wetsuit. This thick, chest-zip full suit covers you in warm, flexible neoprene from the top of your head all the way down to your ankles. SOL stands for Solution, Billabong's second-tier-from-the-top line of cold-weather wetsuits. As such, you'll find all the high-end features packed into the 654, like Airlite Superflax neoprene, welded internal and external seams, a Furnace lining, and an attached hood. For the dedicated, cold-weather surfer, the 654 Solution is the best balance of protection, comfort, and value.
- AX1 Airlite Superflax Neoprene is warm, quick-drying, and highly flexible
- Drymax Furnace lining provides additional warmth at the chest, kidney, and lower back
- External and internal seams use welded construction for extra durability and flex
- Horizontal, dislocating chest zip makes for easy entry and exit
- Chest zip also forms a seal that's less prone to leaks or flushing
- Attached hood covers all the way up to your chin and down your forehead and includes a small brim that shields your eyes from spray and rain
- Supratex knee pads protect your knees and boost suit durability
- Wrist and ankle grippers keep the suit sleeves and legs in place