If you're willing to brave frigid Alaskan waters or January East Coast surf, then equip yourself with the Billabong Men's 7MM SG7 GBS Bootie. Designed to combat the cold in waters below 48°F, the SG7 features quality neoprene fabric, welded, glued, and blindstitched seams, and a Furncase Thermal lining to supply comfort and warmth while you get barreled.
- ZG400 7mm neoprene keeps your foot comfortable in frigid water temperatures less than 48°F, depending on your comfort level
- Furnace Thermal lining supplies superb warmth in icy waters
- Welded, glued, and blindstitched seams keep water out and your feet warm
- Round toe design provides a comfortable, warm fit
- Contour flex paneling ensures unrestricted movement
- Hook-and-loop adjustable straps help ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Back pull-on and pull-off tab helps you take the bootie on and off