You may not be Anne, but you're famous in your own right.
- 10K-rated fabric and fully taped seams keep the snow from infiltrating your getup
- Breathable fabric and underarm vents release excess heat when you bootpack or dig yourself out of a tree-well
- Lycra hand gaiters and a stretchy powder skirt prevent the snow from ruining your game
- A relaxed fit, long cut, and stellar style give you a fresh look
- A soft internal fleece collar and smooth liner for comfort
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your shredding essentials
Share your thoughts
Same question as Raingel....
Same question as Raingel. I usually wear S for snowboard jackets but the sizing chart says I should get a M. How does Billabong sizing typically run?
i would get a small, this jacket is running big.
the mint color!
Absolutely in love with this jacket, just too long!
I am still in love with this jacket, even after I returned it to backcountry. If you're a taller gal, I definitely recommend this jacket for you. Unfortuntely I'm only 5'4'', and the length of this jacket was entirely wrong for my short stature. It's got such a cool pattern though, and pockets for anything you might need to take with you on the mountain. If you're taller get this jacket, and love it like I never had to chance to.
so cute with pink pants too!
anne in her jacket!
out of this world
had to give it stars too!
LOVE IT TO THE MOON AND BACK!
this is the best jacket i have ever owned. the neck is high to hide your face in on the chair lift. the fit is roomy so you can layer up or just move around. the colors are rad, i wear mine with the billabong mint pants. dont be afraid to be the coolest chick on the mountain in this jacket!
Clearly this jacket is winning...
(from AFM's Blog, http://www.annefloremarxer.com/)