Grab one to go.
Are you a bit of a pack rat? Billabong salutes your save-everything efforts with the Grind Jacket. The Grind Jacket has more storage space than an 18th century armoire (yeah, it's French), along with enough protection to get you through all but the nastiest squalls in style and comfort.
- 10K waterproofing beats back all but the nastiest storms
- Fully taped seams throughout to eliminate weak spots
- Rider fit for fitted good look and easy layering
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents for easy temperature control
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy access
- Hidden hem cinches so you can seal off drafts without any snagging
- Brushed microfleece chinguard reduces irritation
- Key hook in interior hand pocket keeps you from #1 JV maneuver
- Soft-to-the-touch fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
Share your thoughts
Outstanding design & value
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As a rep for Billabong, this is one of my favorite styles for this years lineup. Fully featured piece with all the bells & whistles. Rode with this most of last winter and served me well on cold days keeping dry & warm. This more of a rider fit with a fuller cut allowing plenty of room for layering up. All the color combo's are insane and have that earthy feel