Ready for all-out assault.
Don't be fooled: the Billabong Banks Jacket looks like a casual shell, but really it's 10K waterproof and packing synthetic insulation for comfort through the dead of winter. The regular fit looks good and is layer-friendly for when the mercury really dives, and a fulltime hood and powder skirt offer the added protection you need when the snow is still hammering your home turf.
- 10K waterproofing beats back all but the nastiest storms
- Critical seams taped throughout to eliminate weak spots
- Regular fit for fitted good look and easy layering
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents for easy temperature control
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy access
- Hidden hem cinches so you can seal off drafts without any snagging
- Brushed microfleece chinguard reduces irritation
- Key hook in interior hand pocket keeps you from #1 JV maneuver
- Soft-to-the-touch fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
Share your thoughts
Billabong Banks Jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
No insulation at all. Really disappointed with this product.
park / pipe clean shell style. Still has a 10k/10k w/b coating and fully featured. Fit's a little on the large size for easy tweaking. great colors and insanely good price