Sunny days can be cold too.
Ever look out the window in the morning and see blue skies, only to get to the mountain and realize it's fifteen degrees and all you have is a hoodie? Don't make that mistake again and take the Billabong Bolt Insulated Jacket. Generous 100g polyfill insulation keeps you toasty for your park-lapping pleasure.
- 8K-rated twill fabric keeps you dry and is durable
- 100g body/80g sleeve polyfill insulation keeps you toasty without being bulky
- Regular fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it heats up
- Adjustable hood offers maximum head coverage
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Hook-and-loop closure cuffs help keep snow out
- Snap jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from filling up your jacket
- Two hand pockets hold essentials and a sleeve pass pocket allows for easy access