Jaw-dropping skills won't make up for finger-pointing style, so do your thing with the help of the the Billabong Men's Bower Jacket's top-grade protection and stezzy looks. The shell fabric's high waterproof rating makes the Bower ideal for the harsh conditions needed to build backcountry kickers and fill the trees, and removable features, venting, and a team fit make the Bower 100-percent baller.
- Fully-taped seams eliminate moisture seepage through the stitching
- Mid-level insulation offers warmth without excess bulk
- Stowable face mask suits sled tours, lift rides, and bitterly cold days on the hill
- Zip-off hood features a foam visor shields your goggles from snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you control your body temp as outside temps vary
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters and removable pow gaiter keep snow where it should be—outside
- Full-length storm flap over the zipper eliminates water seepage through the zipper teeth
Share your thoughts
Fantastic jacket for the Price, I'm 6ft 179lbs and do wish I got the Medium instead of Large (my mistake so cant fault the jacket), Length in the arms is perfect but I prefer my jackets a little shorter, It is loose fitting with plenty of room for layering on a cold day, Good amount of pockets to carry all your daily items
6' 135 lbs
My son loves the look, I love the warmth. The XL to me fit him large but he's 15 and that's how they like it.
Does this jacket have a true fit? Not too...
Does this jacket have a true fit? Not too long or baggy? Also, it says 2 hand and 2 flap for external pockets. It looks like one external zip chest pocket and one flap external (maybe button) on the other side. So it appears to have 2 hand zippered pockets, one external chest zipper, one internal media zipper and one internal zipper. Is that correct for zip pockets?
this jacket is a loose fit...not baggy. Yes, 2 had pockets w/flaps, external zip pockets and internal MP3 pocket. Ther's also a large mesh pocket internally for goggles, beanie...etc
Sweet jacket, technically well built
Just got this jacket in yellow and absolutely love it. The color is super fresh and it is a very tech jacket for the price. Can't wait to rock it up on the mountain.