Anything else is just weak sauce.
- Fully-taped seams eliminate moisture seepage through the stitching
- Mid-level insulation offers warmth without excess bulk
- Stowable face mask suits sled tours, lift rides, and bitterly cold days on the hill
- Zip-off hood features a foam visor shields your goggles from snow
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you control your body temp as outside temps vary
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters and removable pow gaiter keep snow where it should be—outside
- Full-length storm flap over the zipper eliminates water seepage through the zipper teeth
Share your thoughts
Fantastic jacket for the Price, I'm 6ft 179lbs and do wish I got the Medium instead of Large (my mistake so cant fault the jacket), Length in the arms is perfect but I prefer my jackets a little shorter, It is loose fitting with plenty of room for layering on a cold day, Good amount of pockets to carry all your daily items
6' 135 lbs
My son loves the look, I love the warmth. The XL to me fit him large but he's 15 and that's how they like it.
Does this jacket have a true fit? Not too...
Does this jacket have a true fit? Not too long or baggy? Also, it says 2 hand and 2 flap for external pockets. It looks like one external zip chest pocket and one flap external (maybe button) on the other side. So it appears to have 2 hand zippered pockets, one external chest zipper, one internal media zipper and one internal zipper. Is that correct for zip pockets?
this jacket is a loose fit...not baggy. Yes, 2 had pockets w/flaps, external zip pockets and internal MP3 pocket. Ther's also a large mesh pocket internally for goggles, beanie...etc
Sweet jacket, technically well built
Just got this jacket in yellow and absolutely love it. The color is super fresh and it is a very tech jacket for the price. Can't wait to rock it up on the mountain.