It's snowboarding, not a fashion show.
If you're not interested in skin-tight, leopard print, barely-waterproof snowboard pants that have pockets you can barely fit a phone into, then you should check out the Billabong Broad Snowboard Pant. Focused on function, the Broad features a durable 10K-rated twill fabric to keep you dry, light insulation for a warmth boost, tons of pockets for stashing gear, and a roomy fit that doesn't restrict mobility.
- 10K-rated poly twill fabric keeps you dry and is durable
- Critical seams taped helps prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g polyfill insulation adds warmth on cold days
- Regular fit allows plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it heats up
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets provide plenty of room to store goods
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps out snow
Share your thoughts
fit was good and comfortable but the butt got completely soaked while sitting in slush and water came through the pants.