If you're not interested in skin-tight, leopard print, barely-waterproof snowboard pants that have pockets you can barely fit a phone into, then you should check out the Billabong Broad Snowboard Pant. Focused on function, the Broad features a durable 10K-rated twill fabric to keep you dry, light insulation for a warmth boost, tons of pockets for stashing gear, and a roomy fit that doesn't restrict mobility.
- 10K-rated poly twill fabric keeps you dry and is durable
- Critical seams taped helps prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g polyfill insulation adds warmth on cold days
- Regular fit allows plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it heats up
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets provide plenty of room to store goods
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps out snow