Because you're gonna take a few spills on the way.
Like any new trick, you're going to get tossed a few times learning that cab 720. Luckily, the Billabong Cab Snowboard Pant has a durable 8K-rated twill fabric so when you fall your pants will still be dry and won't have a hole in the ass.
- 8K-rated coated twill fabric keeps you dry and is durable
- Critical seams taped helps prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g polyfill insulation adds warmth on cold days
- Regular fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inner-knee vents dump heat when it heats up
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets provide plenty of room to store goods
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps out snow