You're getting your average cost under $10 per day, no problem.
You finally coughed up the cash for a season pass; in order to get your money’s worth you’re going to be out on the mountain no matter what the weather is like, so you’d better equip yourself with the ultra-warm Billabong Women’s Catalina Jacket. Billabong stuffed the Catalina’s waterproof breathable shell with lots of soft, high-loft insulation to make sure you’re not sidelined by an arctic front or a three-day storm. It even included a stash-away facemask so you don’t have to run to the on-mountain shop to buy one on extra-cold days.
- Storm hood includes ant-fog system and foam visor for stormy days
- Two-way underarm zips with mesh paneling allow cool air in when you start warming up on a sunny afternoon
- Fixed powder skirt features Lycra flex panel for comfort and extra mobility
- Jacket-to-pant snap system seals out snow and drafts
- Internal pockets include a lift pass pocket and a spot for your tunes, complete with cord port
- Adjustable gusseted cuff and Lycra internal cuff prevents exposed wrists
- Hem bungee cinch seals out drafts