Old-school winter style for the resort and aprés scene.
Slide on the Billabong Women's Coda Jacket, step out into the fresh cold air, and make your way to the lift line for a solid day of riding. This comfy, insulated jacket shields you from lightly falling snowflakes.
- 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams shield you from the wet when you take a sudden spill in pow or get hosed by a sudden spray of snow from a passerby
- Smooth internal lining for ease of entry
- Cozy synthetic insulation throughout keeps your core warm
- Longer length extends coverage while the fitted cut both allows for layering underneath and fits in aprés-ski
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you hike the pipe or ride nonstop runs
- Attached multi-adjustable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Lycra hand gaiters, adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, powder skirt, and stack snaps and loops for jacket-to-pant interface seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Brushed micro-fleece internal chinguard and berber fur neck liner offer comfort on cold, windy resort days
- Branded metal lift ticket holder for convenience
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your goggles, tunes, tissues, pass, and other small riding essentials