Turn up the heat when the mercury drops.
Foul weather can be crushing. The Billabong Crush Insulated Jacket fights back with 15K waterproofing & breathability, fully taped seams, and zonal insulation. From pre-season cold fronts to late-spring slush storms, the Crush will keep you warm, dry, and looking proper with its clean style.
- Laminated slub-finish shell features 15K waterproofing & breathability offering advanced wet-weather protection
- Fully taped seams shun moisture from creeping in anywhere there is stitching
- Zonal insulation places 80g of synthetic fill at the chest where warmth is most crucial and a reduced 60g fill in the sleeves as not to limit mobility
- Mesh-backed slanted underarm venting starts at the arms and extends across the chest to deliver cool air straight to your core
- Stretchy & waterproof powder skirt keeps snow from getting in without riding up, and can be removed when you come off the mountain
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow and wind out of your sleeves and are thin enough to layer under gloves
- Pass pocket at sleeve allows you to flash your shred-credentials to the liftie without holding up the line
- Hidden interior media pocket keeps your player safe and secure
- Micro-fleece chin and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets keeps everything cozy
Share your thoughts
I represent Billabong and this is my favorite jacket. Rider fit and fully featured. The zippers on the front are for added venting. I always preferred easy access to the vents...and this works great. Fabric is very durable and gooch. Features....15K w/b, fully taped seams, music & goggle pockets, waist & had gaitors. It's dialed. I have the ocean blue color and it's fresh!! If you have any questions...hit me back