Every hour of snowfall that passes gives you more inches of riding pleasure, and you can enjoy all that fun in your Del Monte Jacket from Billabong. The deco-dye herringbone is durable and eye-catching so it handles the rough without getting pulled apart by tree branches or icy wipes, and all that toughness comes with hardcore fashion sensibility so your style stays super salty .
- Polyester insulation and feel-good brushed tricot lining keep you warm and wick moisture away from your skin so you won�t feel cold and clammy
- Fully taped seams and 15K-rated fabric mean you can ride through nasty winter storms without getting soaked
- Mesh-lined vents let fresh air in so you stay cool and funk-free
- Powder gaiter with Lycra flex panel keeps snow from blowing up your backside
- Fixed storm hood with foam visor and anti-fog vent can be tightened over your head when the weather gets cray, and it helps keep your goggles clear so you can see your way to the next sick jump
- Lycra wrist gaiters and bungee glove loops block snow from packing into your sleeves if you wipe in the freshies
Share your thoughts
very cool jacket
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY 19 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT. SHE SAYS NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL ON THE SLOPES. SHE HAS ONLY SAID GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE JACKET.
love tye dye? never seen it in a snow jacket! problem solved! billabong did it in the cutest colors!