Comfort is key, but style is sweeter.
The Billabong Fission Jacket dishes out plenty of style and enough features to keep you feeling great on the mountain. Water-resistant fabrics help keep you dry, while generous core venting helps you keep your cool.
- The 15K-rated fabric protects you from light snow and powder-dives
- Fully taped seams won't let water sleaze in through the stitching
- Core venting lets you dump hot, sweaty air so you don't have to ride in a sauna
- Jacket-to-Pants snaps connect your pants to your Billabong jacket for better protection
- Hidden music pocket keeps your MP3 player handy and protected
- Lycra wrist gaiters seal out snow
Share your thoughts
where is the hidden mp3 pocket on this...
where is the hidden mp3 pocket on this jacket? i cannot find it anywhere.
This jacket is awesome. Similar to a softshell jacket but a little heavier weight with all the features of a high end jacket. Really dig the bright colors too. Well worth the price.
Love the stretch
Having ridden this style late last season product testing, I was super impressed with the stretch quality fabric. It also love the mesh liner which helps in wicking. I am a big fan of magnetic placketing and all the zips were taped & sealed. This was my favorite of all the jackets in this years lineup. A bargin at $275