Crush all summer without blowing up your budget.
Whether it's bluebird and sunny or blustery and a little overcast, the Billabong Men's Foil 202 C/Zip SS Full Wetsuit keeps you comfortable while you shred from the first day of summer to the last. This is a warm-weather suit that won't break the bank or leave you feeling held back. Airlite neoprene has a flexible stretch for a wide range of motion, the chest zip makes entry and exit a snap, the inner lining adds a touch of warmth, and all the fit and finish details hit the mark from top to bottom. For truly chilly waters, you should look toward the Foil 403 or 303, but for warm-to-moderate water, the 202 is just right.
- AX1 Airlite Superflex Neoprene is lighter and more flexible than Airlite material found in previous versions of Billabong fullsuits
- Airlite technology uses a three-layer construction: a water-resistant outer layer, flexible and breathable neoprene middle layer, and an inner insulator lining
- Strategic seam and panel placement maximizes warmth and range of motion and minimizes chafing and rubbing
- Contoured collar fits snug around your neck and features notches for the back of your spine and your Adam's apple
- Horizontal chest zip is water tight and makes entry and exit easier than ever
- Welded internal stress reinforcements improve the overall durability of panels and seams
- Pre-tensioned wrist cuffs form a secure seal that minimizes flushing through the arms
- Moulded Supratex knee pads protect your kneecaps from abrasion and impact