When the sun starts feeling friendly but warm water's still playing hard to get, pull on the Billabong Foil 302 Back Zip Men's Wetsuit and roll with the warm-and-cool punches (and waves). The easy-entry back-zip Foil is perfect as a first wetsuit, or as backup for a shredder who spends most of their time in mild, sunny waters.
Made of lightweight, flexible, and durable Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene, the Foil 302 will keep you warm when the swell's socked in, and has strategically placed seams and pre-shaped panels for maximum comfort and flexibility. Seams around the knees are impact-welded and seam-sealed for maximum ruggedness, while the upper-body features glued and blindstitched seams that move with you without rubbing you the wrong way. A contour collar is comfortable and forms a bombproof seal, while fused edges on the wrists and ankles lock down tight to prevent flushing.
- Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene
- Back zip
- Triple-glued and blindstitched external seams with internal reinforcement
- Impact-welded and heat-taped stress points
- Strategically placed flexible Paddle Panels
- Contour grip-skin collar and fused cuffs
- Molded Supratex knee pads
- Pre-curved back knees