Don't let those fall temps scare you.
Put off by cool water? Quit being a baby and pull on the Billabong Foil 403 Chest-Zip Men's Wetsuit. Made of light and flexible Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene, the Foil will keep you warm in waters around 60 degrees Fahrenheit, courtesy of a heat-trapping Furnace thermal lining, flush-preventing Grip-Skin collar, and fused ankle and wrist edges. It'll also move with you no matter how hard you're shredding, with molded Supratex knee panels, pre-bent back knees, and strategic flexible Paddle Panels that make the trip out as easy as the ride in. Of course, all this radness is for naught if your suit disintegrates, which is why Billabong hooked the Foil up with seams that are triple glued, blindstitched, impact welded, and heat taped, making them tougher than a freak 30-footer at your favorite break.
- Airlite S-Flex Superflex neoprene and Furnace thermal lining
- Triple-glued and blindstitched seams with internal reinforcement
- Impact-welded and heat-taped stress points
- Strategically located flexible paddle panels
- Molded Supratex knee pads
- Pre-bent back knees
- Contour Grip-Skin collar
- Fused cuffs