Overhead is overhead.
It's mid-December and the swells have never looked so good. Throw on the Billabong Foil 504 Back Zip LS Men's Full Wetsuit and paddle out. The Furnace thermal lining retains heat to keep you warmer, and AX2 AirLite SuperFlex 2 neoprene is super-stretchy so your mobility isn't limited as it might be by a thicker suit. For extra warmth, attach the included modular hood before hitting the water.
- AX2 Airlite Superflex 2 neoprene is super-soft, lightweight, and stretchy
- Furnace thermal lining has a two-layer hollow yarn jersey material that insulates while wicking water away from your body and draining it
- Strategically placed stretch panels and welded seams allow for greater mobility
- Internal welded stress point reinforcement adds durability
- Internal barrier system, contour collar, and pre-tensioned wrist cuffs prevent water entry
- Molded Supratex knee pads help your knees deal with long days on the water
- Back-zip entry for easy access
- Modular hood keeps your head warm when the wind picks up
Share your thoughts
What is the thickness of this suit? Is it...
What is the thickness of this suit? Is it a 5/4?
it is a 5/4 indeed
Billabong Foil suit
great & economical
One of the best full suits for the money. Super light, super stretchy and fits great. Unbelievable value