Better reapply that sunblock if you want to avoid a goggle tan.
Dab some sunscreen on those cheeks, grab the Billabong Women's Garnet Jacket, and get ready to rip some turns on fresh groomers. Even though it has been a while since it last snowed, the Garnet is always ready to hit the slopes, especially on bluebird days.
- 8K-rated fabric and taped critical seams help block out the wet when melting snow drips down on you from the lift
- Plenty of insulation keeps you cozy when the sun dips down behind the mountains
- A regular fit allows for plenty of mobility, while the Garnet's hip length helps keep your bum warm while you wait for the ski bus
- An attached hood and full-length external storm flap help block out the bitter wind
- A smooth internal lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- A plethora of internal and external pockets stashes your spare goggles, tunes, wallet, and other small essentials