And to think you almost slept the day away.
As the alarm blares loudly, you realize it's funday Sunday, scramble out of bed, put on the Billabong Women's Gipfel Pant, gather your snowboarding gear, and head to the mountain.
- 8K-rated fabric and taped critical seams prevent the wet from seeping in and ruining your day
- Synthetic insulation keeps your booty warm on chilly lift rides
- Breathable fabric and inner-thigh vents release excess heat during top-to-bottom runs
- A regular fit and articulated knees provide plenty of room to move about when you perfect your tricks
- Waist adjusters offer you a just-right fit
- Boot gaiters block out snow
- Multiple external pockets stash your riding goods
Share your thoughts
Ok, reason for 4 stars is that I'm too tiny to fit into these. They were kick ass and warm and had awesome compartments, etc. But I'm just too small to fit into them. Had to return them and the return process was easy to do as well. Thanks!
Haven't tried them out in the snow yet, but these fit great! They're not too big and baggy but with enough room to move around. I'm 5'4 and 115 lbs and fit the small perfectly.
so girlie and sweet! the price is just right!