As the sun blares through the window and onto your sleeping face, you realize it's funday Sunday, hop out of bed, and toss on the Billabong Women's Gipfel Pant. This regular-fit pant features inseam hip vents to ditch excess heat, light insulation and weatherproofing, and a classic snowboard look that gives you a chill appearance while you lap up the terrain park.
- 8K-rated fabric and taped critical seams help protect you from the wet when you happen to catch an edge and crash in a patch of soft snow
- Light insulation throughout keeps you comfortable and warm on chilly bluebird days
- Smooth internal lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Regular fit offers a classic cut that equals great style on snow and leaves room for movement and comfort
- Inseam zips ditch excess heat while you hike the pipe or ride nonstop from top to bottom
- External waist adjustment and belt loops provide a just-right fit
- Elasticized boot gaiters with lace hooks seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Brushed tricot hand-warmer pockets and multiple external pockets stash your beanie, snack money, cell, and other riding essentials
Share your thoughts
I gave these as a gift, but have feedback to share. I got these in the coral color and they are beautiful. They fit true to size, but have that baggy almost bulky look to them. My friend loves them so I gave them 4 stars, but I personally don't like the fit. If you want something a little bigger and baggy this is the perfect pant!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought theses for my daughter whose a size zero... Plenty of grow room! Yay... She said they kept her warm:)