Another bluebird funday Sunday.
As the sun blares through the window and onto your sleeping face, you realize it's funday Sunday, hop out of bed, and toss on the Billabong Women's Gipfel Pant. This regular-fit pant features inseam hip vents to ditch excess heat, light insulation and weatherproofing, and a classic snowboard look that gives you a chill appearance while you lap up the terrain park.
- 8K-rated fabric and taped critical seams help protect you from the wet when you happen to catch an edge and crash in a patch of soft snow
- Light insulation throughout keeps you comfortable and warm on chilly bluebird days
- Smooth internal lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Regular fit offers a classic cut that equals great style on snow and leaves room for movement and comfort
- Inseam zips ditch excess heat while you hike the pipe or ride nonstop from top to bottom
- External waist adjustment and belt loops provide a just-right fit
- Elasticized boot gaiters with lace hooks seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Brushed tricot hand-warmer pockets and multiple external pockets stash your beanie, snack money, cell, and other riding essentials
Share your thoughts
I gave these as a gift, but have feedback to share. I got these in the coral color and they are beautiful. They fit true to size, but have that baggy almost bulky look to them. My friend loves them so I gave them 4 stars, but I personally don't like the fit. If you want something a little bigger and baggy this is the perfect pant!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought theses for my daughter whose a size zero... Plenty of grow room! Yay... She said they kept her warm:)