You understand: You gotta shred in style.
Stuffy high-tech gear is for people who log runs, altitude, and generally don't have fun; let your hair fly in the wind as you bomb with abandon in the Billabong Women's Heidi Jacket. With high-tech waterproof and breathable protection, toasty insulation, powder skirt, and venting, you'll be as cozy and comfy as the rest of them, but you'll never be mistaken for an egghead.
- Heavyweight, 10K-rated waterproof and breathable laminated wooly twill keeps you dry, comfy, and runway-worthy
- Critical seams taped to keep leaks and drafts out of vulnerable junctions
- Lightweight 80g/60g polyester insulation warms you without bulking you up or weighing you down
- Parka fit has extended length for added coverage but avoids resembling a tent with a slim, feminine waist
- Underarm zip vents with no-catch mesh let you dump excess heat when you ride hard or hike or the weather breaks
- Fixed multi-adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze
- Waterproof, elasticized powder skirt, hem cinch adjustment, triangle cinch cuffs, and Lycra hand gaiters keep snow and drafts from sneaking in
- Stack snaps and loops connect to pants for a doubly protective interface
- Goggle, hidden media, and 2 brushed microfleece front handwarmer pockets store essentials right where you want them
- Branded lift-ticket holder and sleeve pass pocket make lift-access a breeze
- Zip-off detail bottom and fur hood trim are super-stylie when you're in the mood
Share your thoughts
great look - heavy for sports
I really, really liked the look of this jacket. The asymetrical zipper and slightly military look to the chest was unique and I loved the teal color, plus the colorful trim around the bottom. BUT I was looking for a snowboarding jacket and it just felt too heavy - might actually tire me out a bit more on a full day of snow play. I decided since I thought it would be too heavy for one of my kids, it really is too heavy for me. This would be stylish and great for general winter wear tho. I am 5'6, 137 lbs and a medium fit well - with room underneath for layers.
Wondering how the sizing is in this jacket.....
Wondering how the sizing is in this jacket.. I'm about 5'4" and 120lbs. Debating between a small or med. If anyone could help that would be great
Alex....small would be the correct size
this is my jacket!
girls were tripping over lift lines to find out where i got this jacket(i know i felt like a rock star). i am wearing the blue one and i am ALWAYS a sucker for tribal print and i LOVE that this one just had a hint of it at the bottom. if you want to be the girl on the mountain that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to know you should FOR SURE get this jacket.
Love this jacket, it's steezy as heck, but it doesn't come with a removable fur trim like it says in the description. I was pretty disappointed with that, but I can live without it. (It would have upped the coolness factor a bit more if it had come with it though. just sayin')