Warmth without excess puff.
- 450g Insulation in body for core warmth and 380g insulation in sleeves for arm-heat without bulk
- 15K-rated fabric helps block the wet
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood adds urban style
- Powder skirt removes for trips into town
- Lycra hand gaiters boost wrist warmth
- Underarm vents dump excess heat
Share your thoughts
i have a small frame and ordered an XS in black. the size fits and looks amazing. despite being a puffy jacket, it is relatively low-profile and you can see some of your curvy definition, so you don't look like a big puff ball. i love the hand gaiters, its like the part of a long sleeve shirt with a hole cut out for your thumb. also, i love the fur lined hood for some flair! this jacket seems super warm and i can't wait to hit the slopes to try it out.
are lycra hand gaiters the same as money...
are lycra hand gaiters the same as money paws? ha..silly question.
How warm is this jacket? I don't know...
How warm is this jacket? I don't know insulation ratings that well and was just curious if this would get super hot hiking a bit in the backcountry?