Waiting for snow is hard—pass the time by playing pretend.
You were worried that your favorite little shredder was losing her mind. Weeks before the resorts opened, she would zip up in her Billabong Girls' Pyneo Jacket and stand in front of the freezer with the door open and her eyes closed. Don't worry though—she's not crazy—she just can't wait to feel the cold air on her face and to rock this crazy-cute snowboarding jacket when she's riding for real. It's understandable.
- Weather-blocking coated twill face fabric rebuffs snow flurries and those annoying drips of water that fall from the lift cables
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't sneak in between the stitching on exposed areas
- Strategically placed synthetic insulation (120g in the body and 100g in the sleeves) holds warmth where she needs it without burying her arms in bulk
- Adjustable hood protects her head and ears from snow and wind
- Elastic powder skirt prevents snow from flying up her back if she takes a backside spill or charges into deep powder
- Triangle cinch cuffs stop cold air and snow from working into her sleeves while the cinch hem holds warm air in
- Brushed microfleece handwarmer pockets keep her mitts toasty, and the sleeve pass pocket makes easy to appease the lifties