Requisition a pair, stat.
You’re fully equipped for a day on the hill when you’re wearing the Billabong Men’s Quartermaster Pant. Not only do you have the water-resistant, breathable protection you require, but a complete quota of pockets hold everything you could need from your tool to your toke.
- Regular fit gives you room to move without getting wrapped up in excess pant
- Adjustable tabs at the waist dial your ideal fit so you don’t pull a plumber when you reach for a grab
- Exterior hem zipper gives you easy access to your laces for quick tightening
- Inseam zips let cool air in and funky air out
- Articulated knees enhance your mobility on your big move
Share your thoughts
Dope pants! Apple green is more green then the picture shows. They run pretty big I think the sizing chart is off. Water proof rating is only 8k not 15.
Description lists partial insulation. Its rather light so a base layer would be beneficial on those really cold days. On the other hand, my Volcom pants with just butt and knee insulation work like a charm in the low low temps. These pants could also use a left side pocket. If you carry a lot of gear in your pants, you may want to look elsewhere. But the fit is good (not too baggy, not to slim) and color is sweet. Apple green is not as bright in main picture, more like the detail pics.