The Billabong Women's Ramos Jacket keeps out the winter cold in style. Zip up in this sassy little jacket when you want to bundle up without looking like an actual bundle.
- Water-resistant fabric sheds moisture from fresh snow flurries
- Bonded fleece lining around your core is warm and cozy while taffeta lining in the sleeves makes it to slide in and out of this jacket
- Synthetic insulation traps heat and keeps out the cold
- Fitted waist adds a feminine shape
- Wrist gaiters seal out snow and cold air so they can't fly up your sleeves
- Hand pockets and chest pockets hold a few essentials
Share your thoughts
Billabong Ramos Jacket
I bought this in the Teal, medium. It fits true to size. I am normally a medium in shirts and this jacket is fitted on me. I am 5'7, 120 lbs with a longer torso, smaller chest. I would recommend going up a size for a more comfortable spacious fit. I really like this jacket and the price is great. However this is definitely NOT a winter coat. I would consider it a really good autumn/fall jacket. Soft, comfortable and super cute.