Wears well both on and off the slopes.
Whether or not you're old enough to remember retro when it wasn't retro, you'll appreciate the old-school style of the Billabong Women's Sandy Jacket. The Sandy has a fitted silhouette which makes it easy to wear both on and off the slopes and cozy insulation that boosts the heat factor mid-winter.
- 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams shield you from the wet when you take a spill in pow or get hosed by a sudden spray of snow from a passerby
- Smooth internal lining for ease of entry
- Cozy synthetic insulation throughout keeps your core warm
- Fashion fit features a tighter silhouette around the waist for a feminine feel both on and off the hill
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you hike the pipe or ride nonstop runs
- Attached multi-adjustable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Ribbed cuffs with hand gaiters, hem cinch adjustment at hand pocket interior, powder skirt, and stack snaps and loops for jacket-to-pant interface seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Glove loops provide jacket-to-glove interface
- Brushed micro-fleece internal chinguard and brushed micro-fleece hand-warmer pockets offer comfort on cold, windy resort days
- Metal lift ticket holder for convenience
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your goggles, tunes, tissues, pass, and other small riding essentials