Warm legs are quick legs, and quick legs don’t get lazy and drop edges.
- DWR finish and fully taped seams help stop moisture from getting in so you stay dry and warm
- Waterproof elasticized gaiters with lace-hooks block snow from flying up your pant legs
- Removable knee-pads protect your legs from freak front-edge catches, and, since they are internal (basically invisible), you can skip all of the used-up knee-pad jokes
- Brushed tricot upper-leg linings give you added warmth and comfort while taffeta lower-leg linings mean easy entry
- Recco tech can help rescue-type people find you if you get wander into the woods after finishing your flask
Share your thoughts
Helpful Staff / Long Pants?
I just ordered these pants and I am super-excited to receive them. I ordered another pair of pants for my snowboarding trip on Friday but they will arrive after I leave, so I called to try to rush them, but UPS is less agreeable than Backcountry staff. Consequently, Josh helped me find and order another pair, (these) and get next-day delivery. I think I ended up with a better pair than I started with! Will see when they arrive and I know if they are long enough (I'm 5'9, 155 lbs).
..... And it is 3 weeks later. The results are in, these pants are totally long enough. And they Rock!