Ready to ride.
The Billabong Slant Pants protect your lower bits from the snow so you can ride all day in cozy comfort. These feature-rich pants keep you looking good and feeling great whether you're bombing high-mountain bowls or grabbing a post-shred beer in the lodge.
- The 15K-rated fabric repels moisture and keeps you dry even if you go down in the snow a few times
- Fully taped seams won't let water in through the stitching
- Jacket-to-pants attachment lets you hook your powder skirt to your pants for extra protection from snow
- Gaiters stop snow from moving up your pant legs
- Mesh crotch panel lets fresh air in so you don't overheat
- Heel lift keeps your pant hems off of the pavement and above the bog of public-restroom floors
Share your thoughts
Odd vent placement; other than that, great.
I got these in a Large, I'm 6'1" 200 lbs with a 33" waist and they fit pretty much true to form. I have to say that the leg vent placement is a little weird -- it goes across your knees. But, other than remembering not to kneel in the snow when your vents are open, there are no other problems.
They're nothing super special, but I'm pretty satisfied.
I wear a 34 in waist, is the sizing chart...
I wear a 34 in waist, is the sizing chart true to size or do I need a L from 35-37 inch?
I have not tried these pants on personally, but I believe you will be just fine with a medium. If not, you can always send them back for a hassle-free exchange/refund.
I'm 6ft and 170lbs and the Medium fits Great, They were a little baggier than I wanted but the feel of the material is great, soft internally with a kind of softish outside that doesnt crackle when you move, Got the black to match up with a Yellow Billabong Bower Jacket
These pants are so awesome. Definitely worth the price for a 15k fully taped piece. Its got a softshell feel to it and has a little stretch to it. Definitely a baggy fit pant, ties in really well with the Billabong fission jacket.