Don't let the cold get you down.
Chilly? No problem. The Billabong Boys' Stance Jacket is packing 120 grams of synthetic insulation on the body and 100 grams in the sleeves for serious cold weather protection. the Stance also provides tons of pocket space, a fully waterproof powder skirt, and a fulltime hood for extra protection.
- 8K waterproofing for light snow and rain
- Critical seams taped throughout to eliminate weak spots
- Regular fit for fitted good look and easy layering
- Sleeve pass pocket for easy access
- Hem cinches so you can seal off drafts
- Brushed microfleece chinguard reduces irritation
- Soft-to-the-touch fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Waterproof powder skirt for deep days
- Attached, adjustable hood for added protection
Share your thoughts
Not so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
None of the pockets have zippers, only Velcro. So skiing with car keys or a cell phone isn't the best if you rely on a coat with these pockets.
Not the warmest coat in the world.
True to size.
If buying just for casual wear or for decent weather, it'd be perfect.