Although you love the soft, breathable warmth of polar fleece jackets, you haven't owned one since eight grade because they're usually so lame. The trendy style of the Billabong Women's Stef Full-Zip Fleece Jacket, though, is about to change your mind. Its hoodie style, slim cut, and extended sleeves with thumbholes ensure that it will never be mistaken for your mom's fleece.
- 200g polyester polar fleece is soft, breathable, and quick-drying
- Oversize hood and high collar protects you from chilly winds
- Extra-long sleeves with thumbholes offer extra coverage and look super-sexy, too
- Two front zip hand pockets give your hands a cozy hideout
- Cotton rope drawstring and logo embroidery add a non-traditional touch
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Good quality fleece, soft, and warm. I like to wear it for an extra layer and it is warm enough that I can wear it alone when it is 45F or above without being cold. I bought the berry colored, which is a great color. The blue is different in person and is an ugly light blue. Black looks nice but I don't wear black (I am very fair skinned and doesn't compliment my skin tone).
Stats: Bought the medium size, true to size. I'm 5'4" 118lbs, 34-26-36 and there is a bit of room, so if I was 5-10lbs heavier, probably would fit fine. Hope that helps someone ordering.
Edit: after a year of wearing this it has pilled a bit and is not very soft. It kept nice for probably 6-8 months. I used to buy fleeces at Target for $20 only to have them last a couple months, so this is a better deal for sure.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This has become my favorite jacket since the moment I tried it on. I wear it underneath every winter coat I have just for that extra warmth. The Ipod pocket is perfect for going on runs. I found it is true to size.