No suspense here—these pants have a day on the hill wired.
- Interior, removable knee pads to protect you when you�re working on a new trick in the park
- A double-layer bum lining keeps you dry if you land on your posterior
- Inseam leg vents eliminate worries about overheating
- Billabong leg-lift snaps deal with concerns about getting your cuffs muddy or ragged-out
- A ton of pockets make it hard to leave something important at home
Share your thoughts
I really love it
bought a white/black circle one, everything is perfect, except it was too big on me, so I returned it.
PS the knee pad is not .... practical cos the pad is too thin, barely there, unless you add something heavy in there, but very discreet design.