Drop yourself into something steep and frighteningly sphincter-clenching because the waterproof and insulated Billabong Men's Transmit Jacket has your back. Breathable, 10k-rated fabric fends off moisture and allows excess heat to escape from within while you scare the crap out of yourself on the hill. No jacket would be worth its salt without a powder skirt, venting, or a sick fabric print. Good thing the Transmit is worth a South Seas spice ship full of seasoning.
- Cross-flow venting uses a pair of mesh-lined underarm vents to pull cool air across the chest so hot hikes feel more comfortable
- Full length exterior storm flap provides additional protection against moisture leaks and drafts at the main zipper
- Mesh sleeve linings allow for no-catch entry and additional ventilation
- Snap-to-pant attachment system links this jacket and Billabong pants for connecting your kit to avoid powder leaks on deep days
- Internal snow skirt has a stretchy Lycra panel for comfortable riding and an easy fit
- An attached face mask at the collar has a soft tricot lining for bitterly cold days and stashes away when not in use
Share your thoughts
The jacket is dope but a little irritated about the wrist gators which came a little frayed which sucks . Also when i called the so called expert on the phone said it was a baggy fit jacket but its more of a mix of slim and baggy definetly not as baggy as an oakley jacket but all in all a decent jacket
This is a picture of the Transmit jacket...
This is a picture of the Transmit jacket on the billabong website. Does yours look a lot different from this one and if so, why when they're the same jacket? In case the picture doesn't show, heres the link
it's the same jacket, good photo
Is the black really that dark? On other...
Is the black really that dark? On other websites, including the Billabong website, the black is a lot lighter. They look more like a light gray.
It's primarily a dark charcoal. The picture here is a bit shadowed.
Best plaid of the year
10K, insulated and fully featured...OK cool, but definitely the best plaid of the year. All color combo's are sick especially the Teal & white
how teal is the teal?
how teal is the teal?
The photo is pretty close...a bit more teal than blue though. Insane jacket!