Wouldn't it be great if snow just fell at room temperature and you could shred in T-shirts every day? Well, it doesn't, so you can either keep dreaming or you can get the Billabong Tweak Insulated Jacket. 120g insulation provides ample warmth when the mercury is falling fast.
- 8K-rated polyester twill fabric keeps you dry and has a smooth feel
- Critical seams taped helps prevent moisture from seeping in
- Hefty 120g body/100g sleeve polyfill insulation keeps you toasty without being bulky
- Regular fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath
- Adjustable hood for maximum head coverage
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Hook-and-loop closure cuffs help keep snow out
- Snap jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow from filling up your jacket
- Two hand pockets and a chest pocket hold essentials, and a sleeve pass pocket allows for easy access
Share your thoughts
Did you get this jacket in gold color size...
Did you get this jacket in gold color size L in this year?
Unfortunately we only have what is listed in stock so at the moment we only have the Gold color in XL. Since this is a 2012 model it is highly unlikely that we will be getting it in again going into the 2013/14 season.
what are the colors in this jacket? will...
what are the colors in this jacket? will it match with the billabong pants that are colored lime ?