Achieve enlightenment on the mountain.
You can stay out on the mountain all day wearing your Billabong Women’s Voltaire Jacket, working on your turns or a new trick until you hit that a-ha moment when it all falls together. Thanks to the Voltaire’s water-resistant fabric, generous insulation, and a host of technical features, you won’t be deterred by snow or cold; the jacket’s dazzling print energizes you to keep pushing to the breakthrough.
- Supreme Suede fabric lining collar and chin guard feels soft against your tender skin
- Underarm zips with mesh paneling allow cool air in when you start warming up on a sunny afternoon
- Fixed powder skirt features Lycra flex panel for comfort and extra mobility
- Jacket-to-pant snap system seals out snow and drafts
- Internal pockets include a lift pass pocket and a spot for your tunes, complete with cord port
- Adjustable gusseted cuff and Lycra internal cuff prevent exposed wrists
Share your thoughts
How is this jacket cut? I am 5'6'' and 125...
How is this jacket cut? I am 5'6'' and 125 lbs....I cant find anywhere that has smalls in stock would a medium be big for me?
I believe a sz M would actually be a perfect fit. It's insulated, so it will fit perfectly with the fill
What is the temperature rating for this...
What is the temperature rating for this jacket? THANK YOU!
with 100G of insulation you'll be toasty warm even on the coldest days
i am such a fan of this bolt print! the fit on this jacket is roomie and warm. has all the features you could need... and you will look so pretty on the hill :)