In the offseason, Wolfgang Nyvelt (a.k.a. Wolle) shapes and builds his ‘Powsurfer’ boards; when the snow starts to stack up, you’ll find him on the slopes testing out his creations and wearing the extremely breathable and waterproof Billabong Men’s Wolle Refill Jacket.
- Highly breathable waterproof fabric made from recycled materials and fully taped seams block the wet from ruining your powderlicious day
- Cozy insulation keeps you comfortable on nippy lift rides
- Printed mesh lining for ease of entry and ventilation
- Mesh-lined underarm vents unzip let out warm air and bring in cool air
- Zip-off storm hood has a protective gaiter and toasty tricot ear panels for comfort
- Powder skirt and Lycra hand gaiters block out the cold and snow
- Waterproof zips have glove-friendly zip pulls
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold your spare goggles, tunes, and beers
Share your thoughts
Great look, better feel
The Jacket looks good and feels great. The L felt a little big at first but after a few runs I got used to it. The snow skirt and glove gators are great for when you face plant after some new trick or terrain. I have always been warm and dry with this Jacket regardless of the weather.
epic jacket fits huge!
Awesome jacket, great quality, extremely warm, fits very big. I am 5'7" 185 kinda chubby/athletic build. Got a Medium and its HUGE.
Looks sick but wish it had a media pocket
Jacket looks sick, ton of external pockets and big fan of the neon but FYI there's no media pocket (even tho it says 1 media in the tech specs)
This jacket has some very fresh unique styling. Really stoked on all the color blocking and tonal patterns. Also really diggin the lime green accents, definitely keepin it fresh on this one. Plus it's the pro model jacket of one of the dopest backcountry riders in the world.