Lets you ease into mushy stuff on mellow days and offers agility on more powerful waves.
If you're a bigger guy who doesn't have the luxury of surfing everyday, the Boardworks Aipa Big Brother Stinger Surfboard makes the sessions you do have feel as if you just surfed yesterday. This board features a rounded nose that offers plenty of room for you to ride the nose while its aft-mid wing design and swallow tail enable you to surf with ease.
- Designed by world-renown shaper Ben Aipa
- Aipa's stringer shape features a wing design that essentially narrows the last 1/3 of the board to give it more agility and response
- TEC (Thermal Epoxy Compression) construction technique uses heat and pressure to fuse the epoxy layers to the foam core for added strength and response
- ESS (Epoxy Stringer System) features 3 divynicell stringers that are saddled into 4 ounces of fiberglass and laminated to the deck sheetfoam to add strength and stability
- High-quality FCS fin system uses a fin box that's anchored deep into the board and that grabs the laminates on both the deck and underside of the board for a strong hold from back to front and top to bottom
- Boards are assorted colors, so get stoked for a surprise