If you want to venture off your longboard and get jiggy with a fish, look no further than the speedy, super-versatile Boardworks KG Orca Fish Surfboard, with wide platform for power-paddling and stability but multiple concaves for maneuverability and high speeds. A vee off the tail responds on big, fast waves, and the swallow design with single wings gives you optimal control for high planing speed and hard-carving.
- Fish board with swallow tail delivers tons of loose, quick-turning control on small, mushy waves and efficient paddling on its wider surface
- Rockered profile with single concave, mid-vee to double-barrel concaves with vee off the tail with a slight lift loves to turn and get more vertical
- Fuller template grants speed and stability, for optimal versatility and awesome paddle power
- Single hard wings on the back rails add stability to those hard-driving turns
- Deep-split fish swallowtail five inches deep and eight inches at the tail block stabilize without sacrificing agility
- TEC Thermal Epoxy Compression construction uses sandwich epoxy for bomber strength and ding-resistance
- FCS Future Quad fins with inner foil included for loose, drivey, and stable steering