Sonic speeds, lightning turns, and a powerful paddle to keep it coming.
What could be better than a stable power-paddle out to catch and carve all over those squirrely waves? The Boardworks KG Sea Viper Surfboard has a wider shape for easy paddling, rockered profile with concave front and dual-concave back for high-speed stability, and a swallow tail for sharp-turn control. And for you speed demons, the double hard wings keep you grounded when you hit hover-speed.
- Fish board with swallow tail delivers tons of loose, quick-turning control on small, mushy waves but also efficient paddling on its wider surface
- Rockered profile features slight concave front and double-barrel semi-bonzer concave in back that increase speed and loosen up board for more mobility
- Pulled-in nose and overall template increase acceleration for a hold-on-tight ride
- Double hard wings on the back rails add stability to those hard-driving turns
- Deep-split fish swallowtail five inches deep and eight inches at the tail block stabilizes without sacrificing agility
- TEC Thermal Epoxy Compression construction uses sandwich epoxy for bomber strength and ding-resistance
- FCS quad fins with inner foil included for loose, drivey, and stable steering