Slice, carve, turn, and burn.
All hail the ever-innovative Mike Hynson and the latest White Knight Quad Poly Surfboard, a shortboard with diamond tail, flat bottom, and five fins for lightning-like turns and agility. Small waves, mushy surf, or steep, fast double-overheads: this board will make mincemeat of them all.
- Shaped by the always-innovative Mike Hynson, surf icon who began shaping in 1959, introduced the surfing world to the down-rail design and thus riding tube and Pipeline
- Shortboard is made for carves and turns on steep, fast waves from waist-high to double-overhead
- Flat bottom rides quick and loose, even on mushy waves, for optimal agility
- Diamond tail shape allows super-tight turns on those fast, steep wave faces
- Traditional polyester-polyurethane foam construction delivers specific flex pattern for high performance
- Quad-fin box setup gives you control over those sharp turns and quick maneuvers
- Fins included