An eco-friendly, storm-ready shell for devoted shredders.
- Polyester and recycled PET polyester (from plastic bottles) shell features a water-resistant coating and taped seams where it counts, to keep out the wet snow and water dripping from chairlifts
- Bond uses recycled metal and plastic scraps to make its snaps and zippers, reducing the eco-impact of this jacket and all its outerwear
- Adjustable hood, wrist gaiters, and a powder skirt block out the cold smoke of your first and deepest turns of the day
- Collar snow dam around the neck seals out the snow as you tomahawk down a powdery landing
- Goggle wipe on right wrist gaiter helps clear the blinding snow while you ride away from another faceshot
- Underarm zip vents let in cool air as you hike to the summit for an extra five hundred feet of fluff
- Water-resistant waste management pocket holds snotty rags, trash, and frozen bananas (but not at the same time)
- Media stash sleeve in a chest pocket holds your electronics where they’ll stay warm and dry
Share your thoughts
Great fit, very waterproof and breathable, tons of great pockets and is an overall great jacket! Can't believe it's only $50!
This jacket has an athletic fit. Love the waterproof pocket, just wish there was an phone/ipod pocket. not the heaviest jacket i own but does keep me warm. Overall 4.5/5
OK so I missed the medium size in the...
OK so I missed the medium size in the purple... I was wondering if a large would work for 5'9'' 165lbs???
where does this ship from?
where does this ship from?
Salt Lake City, Utah.
super nice jacket!
Stylish, comfy, eco friendly. I'm about 5' 10'' 150 lb's and i have M that fits perfect. Long enough and room for layers. Would recommend to anyone especially since you can pick one up for pretty cheap.
Just got this delivered to Aus', awesome jacket, super comfortable and a (S) is perfect fit if you a chick looking for something with a little extra room.
I want to purchase this jacket in black...
I want to purchase this jacket in black but am still confused about the sizing, I bought an L1 jacket 6 months ago in a size small (S), and it is just a little to big for me, but love it regardless. Is there anyway you can compare the jackets and advise me on the Bond size that would correlate?
This jacket is awesome-o. skiing and working in the snowy/wet northwest, I am a big fan of Gore-Tex. and thought I'd miss it in this jacket, but it is still very waterproof. It fits great, the length is perfect. So many sweet pockets! Very important feature. Fabulous colors(aruba) and the penguin logo is kick ass. One minor con, an outer seam is coming loose already, but Its a minor fix I will do myself! Great coat buy it!
i really wanted to like this. the wrist gaiters are funky, but once you get used to them they are fine. 10k breath-ability is questionable. any heat and this thing feels like wearing a garbage bag.
the deal breaker was the stitching coming apart. about 5 days of use and along both sides the sticthing was gone, with big holes just behind the pockets.