Insulated for comfort and beaming with style.
Parts of you get cold when you're riding, and other parts get hot. The Bonfire Boys' All-Star Jacket uses zonally mapped insulation to boost warmth where you need it most and to leave it out where you don't need it. This smart design is then backed up with Bonfire's DryLevel1 weatherproofing so a few flurries won't ruin your day.
- DryLevel1 defends against foul weather with 10k-rated waterproofing and enough breathability to prevent sweat-outs when you're hiking the park
- Zonal synthetic insulation places 160g in the core (where you need it most), 120g in the sleeves (so you have the mobility and breathability you need), and 80g in hood
- Classic fit is roomy and comfortable with enough room for layering and unrestricted movement
- Growth sleeves extend the sleeve cuffs so the All-Star Jacket can shine for more than one season
- Lid Lock design on hood utilizes an elastic band to secure to your helmet with a snug fit that won't slip while you're riding in wind
- Safety hem hood is helmet-compatible and is designed to keep peripheral vision clear from all angles
- Powder skirt keeps moisture and wind from getting into the jacket, and the powder skirt can snap back for quick trips downtown
- Jacket-to-Pant interface connects to Bonfire pants to create a snow-proof bond between top and bottom
- Interior stretch pocket can hold beanie, goggles, gloves, and snacks