The Bonfire Women's Arena Jacket will keep you dry, warm and ready to ride that deep Wastach powder. Plus, the classic, urban styling packs enough big-city chic to keep you looking good when you come down from the mountain to check out the paparazzi-posing film-festival crowd.
- DryLevel 2 membrane seals out moisture while helping water vapor escape so you stay dry
- FPOA-free DWR treatment of herringbone fabric blocks snow and even light rain so you stay drier, and is nice to the environment, too
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture sneak in between the stitching
- All-over synthetic insulation keeps you warm while you wait out long, cold lift rides
- Plush fleece lining is insanely soft and warm to give you cuddly comfort all day long
- Class fit shows off your curves without being skin-tight
- Articulated elbows are preformed for riding
- Underarm vents dump excess heat so you don't sweat out when you're hiking out of bounds
- Adjustable, insulated hood warms your head when the temperature drops and the winds pick up
- Removable powder skirt stops fresh snow from heading up your back when you're floating through the deep stuff
- Cuff gloves uses integrated thumbholes to prevent snow from getting packed into your sleeve
- Snap-Tite jacket-to-pants interface links this jacket to your compatible Bonfire pants
- Soft neck warmer holds warmth around your head stem
- Mystic Warmer pockets at the wrists and neck give you places to stash activated heat packets for luxurious warmth
- Lots of pocket space including a clear media pocket and two pass pockets keep you organized
- Removable goggle bag cradles your eye covers
- Faux-fur lining around the hood keeps the wind off your face can can be removed if you feel like going fur-free
Share your thoughts
Very impressed so far
June in California means I haven't worn it on the slopes yet, but I expect this jacket to perform great. It's got lots of warmth without bulk, a big bunch of pockets for all my little crap, and handy features everywhere. I like the quality construction: no loose threads or bad stitching, nice hefty zippers, excellent fabrics. Fit is true, comfy and nonbinding. Time to retire my trusty old Columbia.... I can't wait for winter!
This is a great Jacket. It does run a little big. I wish they made an extra small. So if you are a little person this might not be what you want unless you like it roomy. It gets tons of compliments and has a lot of nice features. It is super warm and really keeps out the wind and snow. I love the fur for a snow bunny feel.
Love this jacket! I bought this jacket in blue. Great color, good insulation, great style. I have always worn Colombia but ever since I bought this jacket it seems like I can't take it off.
The soft fleece lining on this jacket is amazing! I tried the 686 jacket prior to this one and I am very impressed with it.