Keeps things real.
The Bonfire Aspect Jacket is brought to you courtesy of Bode Merrill and will deliver you back to the days of simpler times when it didn't matter whose plaid, bright, multi-colored jacket was the loudest. Gone are the faux-fur and iridescent piping along the sleeves (thank goodness) and here to stay are the no-frills construction and wear-anywhere style of the Aspect.
- A long fit, fully insulated fleece lining, and polyester insulation keep you plenty warm on even the coldest of days
- 10K-rated waterproof shell fabric and taped critical seams protect you from sleet, falling snow, dripping chairlifts, and blustery weather
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you build a kicker or hike the pipe
- Powder skirt and fixed hood help block out the elements and seal in the warmth
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small riding essentials